Our Italian A-Level Intensive Revision Course is designed to inspire, challenge and motivate students, both non-native and native speakers of Italian, preparing for A-Level exams.
Students will benefit from a structured, effective and efficient revision practice in a lively and dynamic learning environment, working together under the guidance of fully qualified experienced tutors.
Our response to the current COVID-19 situation is to continue to provide our students with great intensive programmes, but in a new online format.
Over the summer our teachers will be offering online one-to-one tutoring sessions.
Tutoring will be aimed to help those students willing to revise or start practising the structure and the techniques of the exam.
A short questionnaire will be sent to assess each student’s level and allow us to tailor sessions individually.
The aims and objectives of this course is to enable students to:
- enhance their linguistic skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) and promote and develop their capacity for critical thinking on the basis of their knowledge and understanding of the language, culture and society of Italy and the Italian-speaking world
- develop knowledge about matters central to the society and culture, past and present, of the country or countries where Italian is spoken
- engage critically with intellectually stimulating texts, films and other materials in the original language
- Monday 6th to Friday 10th July
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th July
- Monday 20th to Friday 24th July
- Monday 24th to Friday 28th August
Our Italian A-Level Revision Course will run each week from Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours per day, for a total of 7.5 hours.
Each child will be assigned a slot when enrolment is confirmed.
You can enrol your child to one or multiple weeks. The teacher will create a lesson plan accordingly.
£300 per child per week (7.5 hours, 1.5 per day, Monday to Friday)
Once full payment has been received, you will be able to book your slots.
Sibling discount: 10% for siblings.
Now you can build a course that works for a group of children during the week of your choosing (according to our teachers’ availability).
To create a bespoke group you will need to find a group of children of similar ages who would like to study together.
Get in touch for further info: contact us.