Our GCSE Intensive Revision Course is designed to consolidate knowledge and boost exam confidence for students, both non-native and native speakers of Italian, preparing for GCSE and IGCSE exams.
Our response to the current COVID-19 situation is to continue to provide our students with great intensive programmes, but in an engaging and effective online format.
Over October Half-Term our teachers will be offering online one-to-one tutoring sessions.
Tutoring will be aimed to help those students willing to revise or start practising the structure and the techniques of the exam.
A short questionnaire will be sent to assess each student’s level and allow us to tailor sessions individually.
Students will be able to:
- benefit from a structured, effective and efficient revision practice
- work under the guidance of fully qualified experienced tutors
- practise the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and cover all the general topic areas presented in the GCSE exams
- practise past papers and improve the exams techniques
The resources used are the ones endorsed by the various boards (AQA, Edexcel, Cambridge IGCSE) and a variety of authentic material will be used.
- October Half-Term: 26th – 30th October
Our Italian GCSE Revision Course will run from Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours per day, for a total of 7.5 hours.
Each student will be assigned a slot when enrolment is confirmed.
£300 per student per week (7.5 hours, 1.5 per day, Monday to Friday)
Sibling discount available.
Now you can build your own course for a group of students during the week of your choosing (according to our teachers’ availability).
To create a bespoke group you will need to find a group of students of similar ages who would like to study together.
Get in touch for further info: contact us.