Our GCSE Intensive Revision Course is designed to consolidate knowledge and boost exam confidence for students, both non-native and native speakers of Italian, preparing for GCSE and IGCSE exams.
Our response to the current COVID-19 situation is to continue to provide our students with great intensive programmes, but in an engaging and effective online format.
Tutoring will be aimed to help those students willing to revise or start practising the structure and the techniques of the exam.
A short questionnaire will be sent to assess each student’s level and allow us to tailor sessions individually.
Students will be able to:
- benefit from a structured, effective and efficient revision practice
- work under the guidance of fully qualified experienced tutors
- practise the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and cover all the general topic areas presented in the GCSE exams
- practise past papers and improve the exams techniques
The resources used are the ones endorsed by the various boards (AQA, Edexcel, Cambridge IGCSE) and a variety of authentic material will be used.
- February Half-Term (from Monday 13th to Friday 17th February 2023)
Our Online Italian GCSE Revision Course will run from Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours per day, for a total of 7.5 hours.
Each student will be assigned a slot when enrolment is confirmed.
£340 per student per week (7.5 hours, 1.5 per day, Monday to Friday)
Should you be interested in enrolling your child into more than week, please contact the office before booking your place.
Sibling discount available.
Now you can build your own course for a group of students during the week of your choosing (according to our teachers’ availability).
To create a bespoke group you will need to find a group of students of similar ages who would like to study together.
Get in touch for further info: contact us.