Our GCSE Intensive Revision Course is designed to consolidate knowledge and boost exam confidence for students, both non-native and native speakers of Italian, preparing for GCSE and IGCSE exams.
Our response to the current COVID-19 situation is to continue to provide our students with great intensive programmes, but in a new online format.
Over the summer our teachers will be offering online one-to-one tutoring sessions.
Tutoring will be aimed to help those students willing to revise or start practising the structure and the techniques of the exam.
A short questionnaire will be sent to assess each student’s level and allow us to tailor sessions individually.
Students will be able to:
- benefit from a structured, effective and efficient revision practice
- work under the guidance of fully qualified experienced tutors
- practise the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and cover all the general topic areas presented in the GCSE exams
- practise past papers and improve the exams techniques
The resources used will be endorsed by the various boards (AQA, Edexcel, Cambridge IGCSE) and a variety of authentic material will be used.
- Monday 6th to Friday 10th July
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th July
- Monday 20th to Friday 24th July
- Monday 24th to Friday 28th August
Our Italian GCSE Revision Course will run each week from Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours per day, for a total of 7.5 hours.
Each child will be assigned a slot when enrolment is confirmed.
You can enrol your child to one or multiple weeks. The teacher will create a lesson plan accordingly.
£300 per child per week (7.5 hours, 1.5 per day, Monday to Friday)
Once full payment has been received, you will be able to book your slots.
Sibling discount: 10% for siblings.
Now you can build a course that works for a group of children during the week of your choosing (according to our teachers’ availability).
To create a bespoke group you will need to find a group of children of similar ages who would like to study together.
Get in touch for further info: contact us.